Installing the Oculus mobile app on your phone
If you're looking for the Oculus PC app to use with Link or Air Link, please visit oculus.com/setup and click Download Software below Oculus Link.
The Oculus mobile app acts as a companion to your Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest headset. With the app you can:
- Stay notified of sales and upcoming releases.
- Buy, download, and remote-install VR apps.
- Browse and manage your VR apps.
- Customize your device settings.
- Cast your VR experience to your phone or any Chromecast enabled device.
- Set up your Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest headset.
The minimum OS requirements for phones to run the Oculus mobile app are:
- Apple iOS 10+
- Android 5.0+
- Your phone must be connected to Wi-Fi and have Bluetooth turned on to use the Oculus mobile app to set up your Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest.
- If you aren't prompted to download the Oculus mobile app initially, but run into any issues during the set up process while you're in VR, you can use the app to complete setting up your headset.
- If you install the Oculus mobile app on an unsupported device, you may experience issues setting up your headset.
- After completing the initial activation of your headset using the Oculus mobile app, you'll be able to finish setting up your device using your Meta Quest 2.